‘The best way to predict the future is to create it’
If you wish to know whether your debtor management is still functioning the way it should, we can advise you on this. In that case we look at matters such as efficiency and potential cost savings, but also whether the policy matches the mission and vision of the business. And today’s business climate.
Our consultancy focuses on optimising credit management, in other words debtor management. We ensure that structural improvement is realised with the aim of maximising profitability.
Top 5 credit management pitfalls
- No structured follow up of badly paying customers
- Incorrect or late invoicing
- Contaminated customer administration
- Poor complaints handling
- Long winded procedures for cash received
Because no two businesses are identical, consultancy is always a question of custom work. The intake, the quick scan and a 360° audit are standard elements of the procedure. Altogether this results in advice, set out in a report and accompanied by a personal explanation.
Examples of situations where credit management consultancy is useful:
- Improved financial results are desired
- The organisation has no credit management procedures, or these are not functioning properly
- Procedures are not well coordinated
- Debt write-offs are too high
- Systems are not working properly or are insufficiently observed
- The (credit)managers are lacking in competence
- There is a lack of leadership of departments
- You wonder whether you are working with the right (collection) parties
- The entire system of credit management needs to be coordinated following a merger or takeover