Ruling out risks is vitally important
As an entrepreneur you would prefer to be able to run your business without worries. But what can you do about customers that do not adhere to the agreed payment terms, or that do not pay at all? How do you know if your prospect is financially sound? And what do you think about other risks like manufacturing and contract risks, currency problems and political instability, causing your foreign payment to be delayed? The solution for these is credit insurance.
Credit insurance offers the solution to all these issues, with three important building blocks:
- Information on debtors
- Debt collection
- Payment in the event of bankruptcy or non-payment by your customer
There are many types and combinations of credit insurance. We would be pleased to advise you in a personal meeting on which type of credit insurance best fits the profile of your business.
Why choose credit insurance via Xolv?
- Xolv is a specialist in the area of credit insurance.
- Xolv’s partners maintain contact with their clients personally, ensuring continuity and quality.
- The partners have years of experience in management positions within a variety of credit insurance businesses, and have excellent relationships at all levels as a result.
- Xolv negotiates the best policy conditions. Not just in terms of price, but also in terms of conditions and cover.
- Intensive personal support for the duration of the contract, in relation to management of limits and situations involving debt collection and damages.
Xolv has a proven track record with a great deal of client satisfaction.