Increased return on your working capital!
Good debtor management, a structurally lower level of debtors and credit management software go hand-in-hand. This enables you to maintain cash flow and your invoices are paid on time.
How does debtor management work via XOLV
Agreeing a payment or a promise of payment based on contact by telephone. This effective method of debtor management has the following benefits:
- Recording this information in your system
- Being in touch with the right person
- Direct result
- Promise of payment
- Exchange of information
- Dealing with complaints
- Periodic reporting of debtor management
Plan of approach
- Analyse the debtor portfolio
- Identify your wishes and requirements for how your customers are dealt with
- Structuring the debtor management process
- Implementing the agreed structure
- Carrying out the agreed debtor management process
- Periodic reporting and discussion of the debtor portfolio
- Periodic evaluation
The benefits of debtor management by XOLV
To us, debtor management means relationship management. As an extension of your organisation we are tactful in entering into contact with your customers.
- Customer satisfaction will increase due to the early identification and solution of complaints. Every complaint results in non-payment of your invoices.
- Thanks to the structure and follow-up there is continuity; during illness, holidays, or other priorities, debtor management by XOLV keeps going.
- Cheaper than doing it yourself or getting a member of staff to do it as part of their function, no wages and workplace costs.
- Debtor management is our profession and you can focus 100% on your core activities.
- Efficient debtor management increases your working capital and reduces your financing costs.