Factoring: maximum financing
of your working capital!
In order to quickly do business and make use of opportunities you have to have sufficient liquid assets. Many businesses need external sources of finance in order to have access to sufficient working capital. A financing structure like factoring is very suitable for this.
Benefits of factoring
- Higher level of financing > Factoring companies make resources available that banks dare not provide (maximum 90% of the debtor portfolio)
- You have access to your money within 24 hours of invoicing your customer
- More flexible financing than traditional bank financing
- By shortening payment periods factoring offers the possibility of improving solvency and liquidity ratios
- Expertise within the factoring company relating to potential debtors (payment periods and payment conditions etc.)
Why Factor via Xolv?
Xolv helps with the establishment of a factoring programme. Thanks to our years of experience and the expertise we have built up in the area of factoring, we are able to carefully structure this form of financing together with you, and then to implement it and to monitor it. We go through the following steps with you:
- Pre-check possibilities
- Putting together a request
- Market research
- Choice of suitable financier
- Implementation of factoring programme
- Permanent support